How do I redeem promotional codes?
Promotional codes can be found in several publications and marketing pieces. Our promotional codes can be redeemed in the checkout area of the website. Upon entering the promotional code, click “Update Total” to receive the specified discount, which will be reflected in the adjusted purchase price. If the promotional code doesn’t work, it may be that the code has expired or is invalid. It may also be that you have entered it wrong. Try re-typing the code or change the case of the code as some codes are cASE sensitive.
How does Gatheritup make money?
Is Gatheritup a public company?
No. Gatheritup operates a private social networking website for family and friends in the United States and abroad. The company is privately held. It was founded in 2017 and is based in Clayton, California.
I'm interested in finding out more about Gatheritup. What do I do next?
What payment methods do you accept?
Does Gatheritup offer multiple discounts to family members?
Does Gatheritup.com sell or profit from my information?
How much does it cost to join?
How secure is my account and billing information?
Is there a minimum time I need to join for?
How do I contact you?
What can I expect?
You will be able to enjoy your memories and adventures in a whole new way. The software is simple to use and includes all of the below features:
• POST – Post your memories and adventures with a short recap of the event that can be shared for years to come with family and friends. It’s easy with our template-based design.
• EDIT - Edit your story, photos, and videos with our simple step-by-step interface. Our text editor allows you to change the font style and size any time you like with a click of the mouse.
• DOWNLOAD - Download and post anything you want from your computer, pictures and videos, to Gatheritup for safekeeping and easy access for you, your family, and friends.
• VIEW - View your memories on almost every device - smartphone, tablet, computer, and more. You will no longer need to look through old picture albums or thumb through loose pictures.
• SHARE - Easily share your memories and adventures with family and friends with our Circle of Friends settings.
• ORGANIZE - Organize your memories in the way that suits you best. You can label, sort, and find your entries instantly with our custom archieve system. They can be stored by month, date, or year.
• SEARCH – Search for a photo or adventure easily with our search features. Our search engine is first letter sensitive so you can find just about anything you’re looking for.
Additional Features for Your Enjoyment:
• Custom Header Page
• Custom Navigation Bar
• Backup System
• Support and Help Feature,
plus so much more.
Why should I care about your product?
What other features will I like about Gatheritup?
How does your website stack up to others?
How long do photos, slides, videos, and family films last?
PHOTOS - While the precise answer is subjective, under ideal storage conditions, we can expect the film to last for around 70 years.
SLIDES - The life span of slides depends greatly on the care taken in storing and handling it. The two greatest enemies are significant temperature variations and either extremely high or low humidity. Most will deteriorate at 25-30 years of age.
VIDEOS - VHS tapes don't last forever, and many are quickly wearing away. Technology that uses magnetic strips isn't very durable because the tape loses magnetism over time. Most tapes are expected to wear out after 15-20 years.
FILMS - You can expect 8 and 16 mm film to last for around 70 years. But again, there is no guarantee. Remember, the life span of film depends greatly on the care in storing and handling it. The only way to make sure that your memories and adventures last longer is to digitize your 8mm or 16mm films.
CD's - Last 20 years. (If you can find a drive to access them in that time.)
USB STICKS - Are generally stable for decade(s), but make sure to avoid moisture and magnetic fields.